- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
- What data do we collect?
La Voce di Novara collects the following data:
Personal identification information (Cookies, Email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide La Voce di Novara with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use one of our message boards (comments form, contact forms) or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
La Voce di Novara may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- PressComm Tech
How will we use your data?
La Voce di Novara collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
La Voce di Novara securely stores your data at 2000net servers in Milan.
What are your data protection rights?
La Voce di Novara would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request La Voce di Novara for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that La Voce di Novara correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request La Voce di Novara to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that La Voce di Novara erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that La Voce di Novara restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to La Voce di Novara’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that La Voce di Novara transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – La Voce di Novara uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – La Voce di Novara uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. La Voce di Novara sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that La Voce di Novara has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more at: https://gdpr.eu/privacy-notice/